Week 11: CollectionBuilder: Configuration and Pages
This week we will learn about:
- CollectionBuilder (CB) configuration
- CollectionBuilder site configuration with the
- CollectionBuilder theme options and configuration with the
- Other CollectionBuilder configuration options with the
- Editing existing pages of your CB site.
- Adding new pages to your CB site.
Weekly Learning Objectives
- navigate and use CollectionBuilder documentation effectively.
- configure CollectionBuilder by editing relevant configuration files.
- edit existing CollectionBuilder pages.
- create new CollectionBuilder pages.
- use CollectionBuilder’s “feature includes” to embed multimedia and interface features in your CollectionBuilder pages.
Before class: Readings, resources, and tasks
- Read the following sections from the CollectionBuilder documentation and try out some of the configuration options with your own site. Don’t just read the pages below, but follow the links on each page to read the all the subsections as well:
There will be no discussion this week, but you should post questions or insights about your work with your CollectionBuilder site to our Technical questions and help discussion.
Class time will be devoted to working on your final projects and enhancing your CollectionBuilder project with the configuration and page-building techniques that we are learning about this week.